There is no direct access to Longbridges Boathouse by car but the nearest parking is only 7 minutes walk away. Though Meadow Lane parking is no longer free, some limited roadside parking in Meadow Lane can be found.
- Approaching from the south by car, turn off the Oxford outer ring road at Redbridge Park and Ride (Kennington roundabout).
- Enter northwards towards the city centre on the Abingdon Road.
- At the second set of lights turn right at the T-junction into Wiers Lane.
- Go over Donnington Bridge then turn immediate left at the end of the bridge into Meadow Lane.
- 50 metres on the left go under a metal frame into an earth and grass car park which is free parking.
- Walk back over the bridge, crossing the river and turn right, and northwards, onto the towpath.
- After 7 minutes walk, cross two small footbridges and you will be beside Longbridges boathouse.
Please beware that parking in the city centre of Oxford is expensive and limited.